17 Mar Information for patients regarding COVID-19
- Patients must be well to attend an appointment. Those who are unwell will have their appointments rescheduled.
- If you have been in any deemed COVID hot spots within the last 7 days and have not been tested negative, please reschedule your appointment.
- There is generally 15 mins between appointments to avoid contact between clients.
- Beds & equipment will be wiped down with an alcohol based antiseptic solution between patients.
- Hand washing (20 secs) regularly & between all patients is, as always, carried out.
- A mask is worn by the physiotherapist.
- Hand sanitiser and soap and water are available in the clinic. You will be asked to clean your hands before your appointment.
- As a sole practitioner on the premises, there is reduced risk.
- WE are constantly reviewing and updating protocols in line with the latest government advice.
- Completion of the Australian Government Infection control for COVID19 Certificate.
General advice to patients:
- a/ wash hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 secs (sing happy birthday twice xx)
- b/ if unwell, avoid contact with others and get tested
- c/ wear a mask in public
If you have any further questions see the following web sites