17 Mar Information for our patients regarding COVID-19
- Patients must be well to attend an appointment – those who are unwell will have their appointments rescheduled.
- If you have been travelling please contact us before your appointment.
- No waiting room – patients will be asked to wait outside in the fresh air rather than congregate in a waiting area – we aim to observe social distancing recommendations.
- Beds & equipment will be wiped down with a hospital grade antiseptic solution between patients.
- Hand washing (20 secs) regularly & between all patients is, as always, compulsory for all staff.
- A mask may be worn by the physiotherapist if you request it. Currently with zero community transmission this is flexible.
- Hand sanitiser and soap and water are available in the clinic.
- As a sole practitioner on the premises, there is reduced risk.
- Up to date with the latest government advice and constantly reviewing and updating protocols in line with that advice.
- Completion of the Australian Government Infection control for COVID19 Certificate.
General advice to patients:
- a/ wash hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 secs (sing happy birthday twice xx)
- b/ cough or sneeze into elbow, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- c/ if unwell, avoid contact with others
- If you have been in contact with anyone with corona virus, or have anyone living with you who has been, please rebook your appointment for 14 days following.
If you have any further questions please see the following web sites